 Off-Topic / Debate / 18211
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

Interesting question / answer session:

Q: Does Iraq have nuclear weapons capability?

A: Probably (or close anyway), but not enough information.

Q: Assuming they do, would they be prepared to use it in a war if they
thought it justified?

A: Probably, but not enough information.

Now ask the same two questions about the US.

Now ask:

Q: Whose reasoning for use of nuclear weapons do you trust more-- Iraq or
the US?

A: ?

-John