 Off-Topic / Debate / 18063
  Re: Not the Green party...

(...) Now, now! I'm far from a Libertarian apologist, but even I recognize the folly of judging a group by the silliness of one (or a few) of its members (though it may be a lot of fun!). It's much more rhetorically sound to address the tenets of a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not the Green party...

(...) You're right, Dave! We should stick to pertinent topics propounded by the Libertarians. I mean, what Californian could forget candidate for Lt. Gov. Pat Wright's pet issue? (URL) C. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not the Green party...

(...) So, I'll be able to walk the dog, the cat, the bird, AND the ferret?!? Oh no..... Bruce (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)