 Off-Topic / Debate / 17894
    Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO! —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) So, I seem to have missed the explanation of what exactly angered you about the subject? I thought it was a good pointer. Chris (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Freedom of Speech? W sez NO! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) the (...) The fact that someone had their fundamental rights of; freedom of speech, freedom to peacefully assemble, and freedom to peacefully protest, and there was no public outcry. There was no major news coverage. It is just disgusting. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)