 Off-Topic / Debate / 17863
  Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))

(...) Notice how you never answer questions? That you just shift to a new attack? Iraq is not a destablizing force? Just say yes or no for once, and *then* append your explanations instead of this constant dodging. (...) Actually, yes, but not as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))

(...) Really? I'm not aware we did? What was the USA's official response? How did it act? Educate me. I’m genuinely interested. Scott A (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: world mandate (Re: Why start with Iraq? - (Re: Iraq, Dictators, and Peace))

(...) I think I did. My point is that SH's track record can't be looked at in isolation.... he is of our making. He is trying to develop WoMD - that's bad. But what gives Bush, the president of a country with a colourful WoMD track record, a right (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)