 Off-Topic / Debate / 17835
    Re: This should be required reading for this group... —James Brown
   (...) You know, I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic here, or not. Certainly mocking, but your target is ambiguous. If you honestly feel the link I posted is worse than useless, why not just say so? James (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: This should be required reading for this group... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Not that ambiguous I'd hoped. I was just being evil. In part, I quoted something from the last day or so of this newsgroup's postings -- I'd not want to call it out in particular beyond what I have done. In the main, I think your purpose and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)