 Off-Topic / Debate / 17810
    Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal) —Mike Petrucelli
    (...) Speaking of faulty notions... Name me one country, past or present, where ONLY the police and armed services were allowed to have guns, that is NOT a dictatorship. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) In fairness, England must be damned close to total gun control. I know it's not total but lack the details -- perhaps Scott or someone else can supply further details. While seeing what google would cough up on it, I found this: (URL) is from (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For Those That *Don't Get* the 2nd Amendement (was Re: Those stupid liberal) —Kirby Warden
   (...) I'm not sure what the greater crime is; the fact that they happily relinquished a civil liberty, or the fact that they are not likely going to get it back. (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)