 Off-Topic / Debate / 17712
    Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Did you feel like I was attacking you? I was kind of perplexed at your response to my response, but to see this actually worries me. I thought that we _were_ working through an issue by sharing our thoughts in a dialog. Maybe we have (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights? —Frank Filz
   (...) I did feel attacked. I know I am quick to react when I feel attacked (one definite correlation with ENFP), and have probably overreacted here. I'm not sure that we have root-level misunderstandings, but more that we have percieved different (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)