 Off-Topic / Debate / 17705
    Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights? —David Koudys
   (...) I was just talking with one of my friends (who happens to be a parent--no so with me) and he makes an astute observation-- Would this incident even be discussed if there was no 'art'? I mean, you take a kid, broken arms, cigarette burns, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I hope this was intentional understatement. If your child ends up in the hospital because of your type of punishment, your right to associate with small people should be stripped from you and you should be incarcerated in a psychiatric (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights? —David Koudys
   (...) It was--the problem with typing is that my humour, my flair, my rather gosh darn good looking self just doesn't shine thru. When I go for an understatement, I make it a *large* understatement. I will be clear, abuse=bad. Abuse=CS (Childrens (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)