 Off-Topic / Debate / 17547
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:20:57 GMT

<snip>

in off the street, of whatever gender, need not apply for space)

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

It took Larry to uncloud the muddy waters???

What's the world coming to??

That was perfectly said ++Lar.

Dave K.

Ooops, fergot the smiley

Should've read:

What's the world coming to?? ;)

Again, IMHO, what Larry said is what I would've if I could've...

Though here's a debate...

Hypothetically, a teacher askes her grade 3 class--'Hey kids, we get to
paint a mural outside our classroom--what should it be of?' and the kids
overwhelmingly say 'Noah's Ark' (well, 'cause it is a cute story for the
kids, with all those pretty animals 'n such...)

Should the class be allowed to paint the mural?  I mean, it *can* be just a
story of a big boat with animals (which kids love to paint), and not a story
from Christianity.

Well, I don't know how I come down on that one--can we separate the story
'Noah's Ark' from religion?

Anywho, just thoughts...

Dave K.