 Off-Topic / Debate / 17463
17462  |  17464
Subject:
Greg Palast has some interesting things to say...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:25:26 GMT

http://www.gregpalast.com

I don't really have anything to add here, I just found some of his stuff
compelling.  I am guessing, probably correctly, that right wingers will not
probably enjoy his material.

I found what he said about information and capital interesting.  I have long
thought that information was THEE commodity of the future.  Point being: if
you think things like laws prohibiting insider trading in ANY way actually
level the playing field -- I have this bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to show you.

Access to critical information is not free or open in any way.

-- Hop-Frog