 Off-Topic / Debate / 17445
  Re: "Peace" can be dangerous (was: Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: ..)

(...) Irrelevant. I reject your comparison of Nazi Germany's occupation and Israel's, and am rather offended by it. -John (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Peace" can be dangerous (was: Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: ..)

(...) lol. I thought you'd say that. I think it is relevant. (...) I thought you'd say that too. But the truth is Mr Edelman probably knows more ablout the subject than either you or I. This is what I read about him a few days ago in the Guardian: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)