 Off-Topic / Debate / 17396
  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) I am not understanding your comments here, John. Here is a guy who despite what must be tremendous personal loss and grief is STILL seeking peace. Rather than look for fault on the other side, he is introspecting and finding flaws with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) What's so hard to understand? The guy is not grasping reality: "The Palestinians cannot drive us away - they have long acknowledged our existence. This is simply not true, as I cited. They have been ready to make peace with us; it is we who (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) John, "They" would say that their attacks are in response to Israeli oppression and murder. Indeed, there is little doubt that the current Intifada started with Sharon’s deliberately provocative trip to Haram al-Sharif. Further, there is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)