 Off-Topic / Debate / 17369
  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) because (...) I think it amounts to the same thing. I guess I'd prefer clinical detachment when discussing these issues. (...) Well, I don't think there's anything exactly wrong with that, as is. If the commoners are going to shield the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks

(...) Everything I have read suggests that those in the area had no idea this guy was there. (...) Dropping bombs on residential areas is like pouring petrol on to flames. It will not reduce the level of conflict in the longer-term. How many people (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)