 Off-Topic / Debate / 17347
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:42:24 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> writes:

Additionally, I'd risk pointing out that Norway seems to be now the
greatest place to live in, according to UN statistics - Canada
dropped it's place in the rank a short while ago.

... and Sweden is just between.  I'm sorry for bringing this old
thread back to life, but I'd just like to point out that following the
UN nomination of Norway's place on the top of the "quality of life"
index, the Independet reporter Paul Vallely took the trip there to see
for himself.  His report is actually quite funny, and truthful!

    http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=320427

Fredrik