 Off-Topic / Debate / 17235
Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:26:29 GMT

During my teen years there would have been no greater incentive NOT to have
sex than to have to watch my parents going at it.

Oh I so agree with you.

Parents... sex... Ick!!!

I'm not sure what degree of humor is intended by either of you, but I've heard
that before and bet you're both wrong.  If you had been raised seeing sexual
expression of your parents love as a normal event, you would not be squicked by
the notion right now.

Chris