 Off-Topic / Debate / 17214
Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Brown writes:

Nailing your neighbours wife is not morally right, even if you, your
neighbours wife and your neighbours wife's husband think it's okay.

Why not? You'll have to present an argument other than "from authority" to
convince me differently.

STD

Not a moral reason not to...

...except in a very esotaric sense that taking action to prevent harmful
diseases is life-affirming.

I already said there are "no other stakeholders". If one of the participants
has an STD, there are other stakeholders. Nice try though.