 Off-Topic / Debate / 17019
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:55:55 GMT

That Dubya couldn't even win The Other Way cleanly is a sad comment (he had
to have his brother's state have dubious election practices followed by his
father's dubious Supreme Court choice).  Maybe we should call him Dubious
instead of Dubya?  :-)

This is all a joke, right?  You people have gotten over the election and have
moved on, right?  I only ask because there are those who *still* fume about
it... (Not that there's anything *wrong* with that!) [1]

-John
[1] My new (borrowed), parenthetical anti-bigot disclaimer to keep me out of
trouble;-)