 Off-Topic / Debate / 16984
    Re: The constitution has been abrogated —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Right. But don't forget that 16 is essentially null and void -- it's a pretense of a new kind of tax when there are only two kinds of taxes: direct and indirect. See: (URL) in mind that I am of the political belief that a tax upon wages is a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The constitution has been abrogated —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well in the past I have argued against that. My thinking in this area is not all that well formed but I tend to favor strict liability, and in general, a weakening of what corporations (as opposed to individuals) can legally do and what powers (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)