 Off-Topic / Debate / 16973
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:37:31 GMT

I just found it interesting that RM didn't list them, that's all.

I just wanted to see what it felt like to make bald assertions like the
troll, John.  Plus, I didn't want to go all "scoolboy" on you since I know
you value your ignorance so much.  DOG forbid you should learn anything,
including the error of your ways.

FWIW, I am not an atheist.

I think I have realized why people respond to you -- you're so shockingly
bigoted, ignorant, bible-thumping, and politically myopic that I think
people sort of don't believe it and want to reason with you instead.  I have
decided the opposite -- that you REALLY are as shockingly bigoted, ignorant,
bible-thumping, and politically myopic as you appear to be.  Quite sad,
really...

-- Hop-Frog