 Off-Topic / Debate / 16960
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:42:42 GMT

Now some real physicians are prescribing some of this herbal remedy to cure
what ails ya, in conjunction with medical treatment if needed.

Herbs have complex chemicals that are as yet poorly understood.  Some of them
are certainly medicinal.  And "real doctors" have been practicing quackery
through the ages.

'But wait', those out there partaking in this discussion are saying, 'The
child doesn't make the choice, the parent does.'

And rightly so--the parent is the *legal* guardian.

Something being legal doesn't make it right.  Slavery of negros was once legal.

Unless we can say that the parent is wrong

I can say that even if you aren't willing.

No we can't say the parent is wrong if they won't let their kid have an
operation.

Yes, we can.

Anyway, this thread has to be the biggest thread of all time on Lugnet.

I don't think so.

Chris