 Off-Topic / Debate / 16959
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) In fairness, John was looking for groups, not individuals. Any bigish group is going to have some fruitcakes. And in her case, you can hardly blame her Christianity (unless there's something I don't know about her). (...) This, OTOH, is a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —David Koudys
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <snip> (...) Again, fruitcakes who have no idea what God's word is about--they are not Christians, they are religious fanatics--just 'cause they call themselves Christians doesn't mean they (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) It's not really my job to assign guilt to you. That's up to you. I feel vaguely uneasy about sitting by and paying taxes when my government(s) do wrong. And I feel like guilt is virtually always shared by the people involved in some mishap. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   (...) That's bull, Chris. Look at RM's reply to my question that *started* this whole thing: Me: What term would *you* use for a homicidal, innocent-butchering group who believes that they are acting on behalf of God? RM: Xtians? Richard was (...) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)