 Off-Topic / Debate / 16854
    Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Simon Bennett
   (...) OK, against my better judgement I'm going to wade in here. Thank you John for providing your very simple method of calculating greatness (with which I do not agree but I think coming up with a formula for such a thing would be like nailing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —Dave Schuler
     (...) (URL) Dave! (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —John Neal
   (...) Thank you Simon, for bringing up Liberia. Any nation whose Constitution guarantees the freedoms of its people deserves to be included among the greatest nations on earth. The table is set for that country-- the possibilities for them are (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. —David Koudys
   (...) And I guess that's also the point here--the gov't can say, 'Yes, we as a nation believe there's a God, but the individuals in the nation can believe whatever they please' and do this without having a 'State Run Religion'. Anywho, this has been (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)