 Off-Topic / Debate / 16855
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Simon Bennett writes:
Liberian Consitution is based on the US one but the country has less
laws and has avoided 'entangling alliances'.  I would therefore suggest its
citizens are freer than those of the US. (unfortunately a heck of a lot of
looking has not turned up a copy of the Liberian Constitution on the Net, I
will persevere)

http://www.liberianlegal.com/constitution1986.htm

     Dave!