 Off-Topic / Debate / 16850
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:18:36 GMT

Getting news from any
non-American news organization is completely different than reading what the
one-sided American News puts out.  Almost like propaganda...

Most people don't know that the US Army's Psychological Operations sends it's
members out as interns at US news organizations.  Think I'm kidding?

http://www.projectcensored.org/stories/2001/3.html

Chris