 Off-Topic / Debate / 16787
    One nacho, underpants, with licorice and jugs of wine for owls —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) "sesquipedalian" is hereby my Word of the Day. But I never knew you were missing half of one of your feet, Dave! (...) Besides, "Under God" was added in 1954, and has no place in the original Pledge. I've seen letters in local newspapers--both (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: One nacho, underpants, with licorice and jugs of wine for owls —Pedro Silva
   (...) Pennywise also have a version (in "Land of the free") "I pledge allegiance to the flag of United States of Hipocrisy and to the Republic for which it stands one nation, without liberty nor justice for all" Come to think of it, I think Greenday (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)