 Off-Topic / Debate / 16692
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:55:29 GMT

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes:
I cannot believe that this discussion board, Lugnet, has become an place for
antidisestablishmenttarians to comment on what is going on in other people's
countries, and describe their mental high on an issue that is controversial.
We talk about Lego here, not racism, foreign relations or anything else. All
this trash that shows up here, especially from Mr. Dave Schuler, makes me sick!

There is a reason that this is called "off-topic.debate".  We're not
*supposed* to talk about LEGO here.  That's what the rest of LUGNET is
for.

Personally, whenever the Pledge of Allegiance is said, I participate
but omit the words "Under God".  I've been doing that since high school.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!