 Off-Topic / Debate / 16686
Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:44:33 GMT

I cannot believe that this discussion board, Lugnet, has become an place for
antidisestablishmenttarians to comment on what is going on in other people's
countries, and describe their mental high on an issue that is controversial.
We talk about Lego here, not racism, foreign relations or anything else. All
this trash that shows up here, especially from Mr. Dave Schuler, makes me sick!

Regards!

J Scott

http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/06/26/pledgeofallegiance.ap/index.html

Wow.  For the life of me I can't imagine why this never happened before, but
I'm delighted by it.

    Dave!