 Off-Topic / Debate / 16644
    Re: Fan Thank You Letter —Dave Schuler
   (...) **snip** (...) Just for my info, can you clarify whether Stella was holding the cup between her thighs (driving a car, perhaps) at the time of the spill? It had been my impression that this was the case, and if so, then tough for Stella; (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Fan Thank You Letter —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The ATLA site (reachable from the link to the myth debunk site that James B. provided) has a lot of info on this. She wasn't driving. That's a persistent false myth. Further, it wasn't that the cup ruptured, it was that the coffee is too hot. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)