 Off-Topic / Debate / 16356
    Re: Peace in the Mid-East? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This is not consistent with my understandment of the recent events. Are you refering to the decision by the dominant Israeli party Likud to forever oppose the creation of an independent Palestinian state on the West Bank? Apparantly, Sharon is (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Peace in the Mid-East? —Scott Arthur
   Fredrik, I agree with what you say relating to Likud. John, I would like to add that just because the your views and Likud's concur it does not mean that anyone is "proven right". Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)