 Off-Topic / Debate / 16323
  Re: Promoting Better understanding

(...) It was a simple misunderstanding, Eric, that's all. (...) Eric, you knew long ago that I'd asked for the curatorship of .build.mecha. You also knew of my frustration watching as other curators were named, but not for .build.mecha. When I (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Dave thanks for the support and thanks for being so cool about this whole thing. I still promise to be more careful. Hugs Eric (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

(...) But did everyone else? Was this a private email, or a post that others can look up? (...) Understandable. (...) Perfectly understandable ;-) (...) Ohhhh, DEFINITELY. If all your requests were via private email, rather than posts, how the heck (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Thanks Tom, I really don't want you to be mad at me. I hope you except my appologies as well. Good luck. Sincerly, Eric Sophie (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)