 Off-Topic / Debate / 16310
  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) It's not quite as simple as that. I expect a great deal of people are able to produce quite decent html pages without really looking at the html... by using editing packages like FrontPage. They are easy to use, and get it correct 95% of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) Well, because it would be a very simple gateway to the kinds of skills that would make HTML pretty easy too. FTX is butt-simple. (...) I can only assume that anyone who allows the learning of FTX to get in their way of curatorship, simply (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) *Perhaps* FTX is part of the "hassle" - that is all I am saying. Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) Perhaps, but here is all of the FTX you need to know to create a page of links: <> That's it. To make a list of links you only need this: (URL) First Link Description> (URL) Second Link Description> (URL) Third Link Description> (URL) Fourth (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) links: (...) Hmm, interesting thought. In the web interface, "< set:6285 BSB>" (without the space between the "<" and "set" will show up as a link to (URL) with the label BSB (see <set:6285 BSB>). How about making the FTX syntaxed HTTP link (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: How to get link pages made

I believe FTX is an issue in some cases, yes. I'd just like to add a quick note here. Yesterday, as I began to mention here: (URL) I make a call for specific curators (in aprox 3 weeks), I plan to have some support docs available for the potentially (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.publish)