 Off-Topic / Debate / 16233
  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) Doing the only thing they can? Strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up women, kids, houses and villages? Only thing they can?? I don't care what the world could throw at me, there will *never* come a time when I would feel justified to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) They have a rock to move and no lever. There are lands that they believe are by rights theirs that the state of Israel has occupied for a long time. They want an Israeli withdrawl. They've tried many things including appeal to the world (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)