 Off-Topic / Debate / 16213
  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) So what's a Palestinian to do? Speak out against the PLO? Peacemakers aren't very welcome in the Arab world--just ask Sadat's widow. (...) None really, except to note that the US media is getting *so* biased that it is surprising even itself. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  avoiding the conclusion (was Re: jumping to conclusions)

John, I started by saying you were jumping to conclusions, now I feel you are avoiding the conclusion. I had hoped that your formal study of the “Israeli-Arab Dilemma” would mean that I would be provided with some meaningful insight into the current (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) There are two belligerents in this conflict – you fail to acknowledge that. (...) Shocking is it not? Perhaps we should all just get our news from the Israeli government and its apologists? (...) independent ; “not influenced or controlled in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)