 Off-Topic / Debate / 16211
  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) You said: 1. “Sorry, there isn't one. “ 2. “The PLO represent the Palestinians.” 3. “Whatever the PLO does, the Palestinians support them.” 4. “Anyone who supports the actions of terrorists is just as culpable as the terrorists themselves.” (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) So what's a Palestinian to do? Speak out against the PLO? Peacemakers aren't very welcome in the Arab world--just ask Sadat's widow. (...) None really, except to note that the US media is getting *so* biased that it is surprising even itself. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  avoiding the conclusion (was Re: jumping to conclusions)

John, I started by saying you were jumping to conclusions, now I feel you are avoiding the conclusion. I had hoped that your formal study of the “Israeli-Arab Dilemma” would mean that I would be provided with some meaningful insight into the current (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: jumping to conclusions

(...) There are two belligerents in this conflict – you fail to acknowledge that. (...) Shocking is it not? Perhaps we should all just get our news from the Israeli government and its apologists? (...) independent ; “not influenced or controlled in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)