 Off-Topic / Debate / 16179
Re: Scary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:42:50 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am going to drop out of the ME conflict discussion, in particular as
pertains to my supposed "scariness."  Frankly, I don't respect the other
debaters enough to care what they do or do not think of me -- and I base
this lack of respect on what they have stated here and elsewhere on previous
occasions. Further, I think they have shamed themselves as much by what they
have failed to state as much as what they have stated explicitly.

Well, maybe there's people in the world that know even less about said
conflict
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1936000/1936241.stm

ROSCO