 Off-Topic / Debate / 16171
    Scary —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: I am going to drop out of the ME conflict discussion, in particular as pertains to my supposed "scariness." Frankly, I don't respect the other debaters enough to care what they do or do not think of me -- and I base this lack of respect (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Scary —Ross Crawford
     (...) Well, maybe there's people in the world that know even less about said conflict (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Scary —Jude Beaudin
     (...) ROFLMAO!!!! Jude (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Scary —James Trobaugh
    Richard, I wouldn't take anything too personally in .debate, I sure has heck don't. It's just a outlet for for sharing of ideas and thoughts, and I don't think that anything we say in this group is going to change any kind of world policy. So (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)