 Off-Topic / Debate / 1570
1569  |  1571
Subject:
The Ozarks (was: Re: What happened?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:41:04 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS, IMHO, Springfield MO is NOT in the Ozarks, despite what the signs
said.

What?  I've never been to Springfield (though they do have the region's
best wine shop, so I keep meaning to go) but I've looked at maps and I'd
think it was inside the range of Ozarks near the Western edge.  What do
you mean?

Most of Southern MO, Northern AR, and the extreme East of OK are in the
Ozarks.  I'm not sure about Western KY and TN, if they extend out that way.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA