 Off-Topic / Debate / 15695
    State of Emergency? (Since 1933?) —Kirby Warden
   During one of my random searches for "conspiracy" fodder, I came across this; (URL) link may not work of course, the *wavy* symbol appears to be a superscript in the origional link but I'm a bit ignorant about linking) The document appears mostly (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: State of Emergency? (Since 1933?) —Pedro Silva
     (...) I have no information at all about this, and I did not read the whole article (?). But I did get suspicious when I read the parts about "return to the feudal system", "return to the League of Nations" and "worst economic condition after the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: State of Emergency? (Since 1933?) —Kirby Warden
     (...) Well, if we have operated under some sort of State of Emergency since 1933, it could explain a lot about how so many things have gone wrong in our government. A lot of things in that article were over my head or I simply brushed it aside. What (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: State of Emergency? (Since 1933?) —Richard Marchetti
   I think this is one of those articles that is half truth, half B.S. -- probably written by someone with a very specific set of fears and a very specific agenda in mind. It has enough of the truth to look and feel like the truth at first blush, but I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)