 Off-Topic / Debate / 15695
15694  |  15696
Subject:
State of Emergency? (Since 1933?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 04:02:40 GMT

During one of my random searches for "conspiracy" fodder, I came across this;

http://www.ptialaska.net/~swampy/powers/powers_1.html

(my link may not work of course, the *wavy* symbol appears to be a
superscript in the origional link but I'm a bit ignorant about linking)

The document appears mostly dated, by about ten years at least.  But there
is so much information provided that I was left boggled by the supposed
implications.

It seems that that President Rooseveldt (sp?) declared a state of emergency
as the U.S. had become bankrupt.  Apparently we have operated under this
state of evergency ever since.

I would like to know if anyone here has any current information on this matter.

Or any information at all really.  As some of you have learned, I do love a
good conspiracy.