 Off-Topic / Debate / 15623
    Re: An armed society... —Scott Arthur
   (...) Err. I live in a "middle income" area - crime is very low, and nobody has guns. Can this be explained? Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: An armed society... —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ummm, how do you know that? Have you asked everyone? Regardless, I also live in a middle class area with low crime, and would postulate the ownership of guns is also fairly low (seeing it's pretty hard to convince our PM of the need to own (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)