 Off-Topic / Debate / 15586
  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) What's the difference if the gun is at home or at a person's side, they are still armed to protect themselves. As the law stands people still have the right to arm themselves, which is what the gun debate is all about to begin with. I simply (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) For those keeping score at home, Kirby just stated in writing that his understanding is based on ignorance. Dave! (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) So let's see, people who don't come to the same conclusion as you do, given the same evidence, are ignorant? No--rather, I'd argue that you've determined the "truth"--or the end conclusion--before you went out looking for evidence. I'm still (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)