 Off-Topic / Debate / 15591
Re: An armed society...(what if?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:

Why do I think this likely?  Because I just don't see enough people who are
willing to stand up and defend their rights and the rights of others.

  Maybe that's because most of us don't see those rights as being
  under assault?  This, even though we do understand those rights
  just as fully and completely as you do?

Yes, ignorance is bliss.

  For those keeping score at home, Kirby just stated in writing that his
understanding is based on ignorance.

     Dave!