 Off-Topic / Debate / 15536
Re: An armed society...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:35:46 GMT

And there's more, but I'll spare you.  If you want to see it, go to:

http://www.uh.edu/~dbarclay/rm/time.htm

OK, I did.  In 1977 it lists "In Moore v. East Cleveland, the U.S. Supreme
Court rules that the right to keep and bear arms is specifically guaranteed in
the U.S. Constitution."

What does that mean?  It seems self-evident and not something on which the
court would need to rule.  So I assume it means something more.

Chris