 Off-Topic / Debate / 15518
Re: An armed society...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:55:42 GMT

Assuming the gun is at some point fired (other than for hunting or target
practice) who is statistically the most likely recipient of the bullet?

Where would I find that stat?

  I've read (and I'll try to find out where) that a gun in the home is X
number of times more statistically likely to kill or injure a member of the
household than an intruder.  I'll try to find a web reference.

     Dave!