 Off-Topic / Debate / 155
  Re: My version -- The meaning of CHRISTmas

Steve Berry wrote in message ... (...) would. (...) in (...) Yes, it must have been originated as you mentioned, but today almost whole world celebrates it and give gifts to their firedns, and make holiday. aand this occurs regardles from any (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) [stating] I'm not (...) I am glad I waded through all soap-box crapola... A glimmer of clear thought that cuts to the point, and stays on topic (1). 1. I guess things don't really need to stay on topic, in here of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My version -- The meaning of CHRISTmas

(...) Anthropological analysis, by someone who might be indifferent to the religions of the past societies they were studying, would possibly conclude that both Christianity and Islam were merely evolutionary mutations of Judaism, or a schism based (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)