 Off-Topic / Debate / 15497
  Re: An armed society...

(...) Cite, please. I'd like to read evidence of the "all economic and social classes" bit. (...) Cite, please. I would say that of all family members shot by other family members, 100% are shot by guns (well, the people who wield them). Before (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) social (...) In the SIRS from the local Library. Skip the NRA surveys and the Hangun Control Inc. surveys. Propaganda from either side is irrelivent. The Gallup Poll surveys and studies are the ones Congress uses (or at least is supposed to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) This avoids Dave!'s point: the "liberal media" mantra is just that. It's a cheap label that intends to dismiss criticism of anything conservatives support as biased. Some, of course, is biased in the liberal direction. But some is biased in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)