 Off-Topic / Debate / 15441
    Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Right, nothing is off limits. At the same time, people are expected to post INFORMED statements showing that they have read most of the thread and at least understand the basic issue under discussion. You did neither, and in general that is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Well, you are plain wrong. I did read all of the thread (thoa I can't say that I have read every thread where Scott and Larry have squared off). I almost always read entire threads, because reading one message most of the time does not give (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Richard Marchetti
   Alfred: I apologize if I misunderstood your degree of knowledge on the subjects under discussion -- it seems to me that your last two posts contradict each other at least in part, but that doesn't matter, I'll just take your word for what you do and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi —Alfred Speredelozzi
   Apology accepted. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)