 Off-Topic / Debate / 15425
Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:57:01 GMT

Come-come Richard, the real bad guys here are at Enron. Republicans were
only enjoying their hospitality. :)

I dunno, I am willing to believe that Bush, et al had their collective hands
deep inside the cookie jar here -- but that is conjecture only.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of conjecture. Bush is used to it. :)

It is great to see how private sector companies feel they can ruin their
employee’s pensions...

Wait until we get social security reform, or dispense with it altogether,
and then perhaps the people will notice that it's just another tax and not a
retirement plan at all and how the politicians have been squandering it
through the years.

Alas, most americans are still sleeping through the end of the american dream...

You make it sound like the American dream has been attained. Has it?

Scott A

-- Hop-Frog