 Off-Topic / Debate / 15422
Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:54:47 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I predicted some of this last month, was it too obvious?

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/01/10/bush.enron/index.html

My thanks to all of you that voted republican -- with politicians as honest
as these, who needs actual criminals?

Come-come Richard, the real bad guys here are at Enron. Republicans were
only enjoying their hospitality. :)

It is great to see how private sector companies feel they can ruin their
employee’s pensions...

Scott A

-- Hop-Frog