 Off-Topic / Debate / 15422
  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) Come-come Richard, the real bad guys here are at Enron. Republicans were only enjoying their hospitality. :) It is great to see how private sector companies feel they can ruin their employee’s pensions... Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) I dunno, I am willing to believe that Bush, et al had their collective hands deep inside the cookie jar here -- but that is conjecture only. (...) Wait until we get social security reform, or dispense with it altogether, and then perhaps the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) There is nothing wrong with a bit of conjecture. Bush is used to it. :) (...) You make it sound like the American dream has been attained. Has it? Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: America at Work, or When in Doubt -- Shred It!

(...) I caught part of yesterday’s shenanigans with GWB's mate Ken. The thing that amazed me most was that over half (17) of the senators taking part in the hearing had taken $$$ from Enron. Does nobody see this as a conflict of interest... or are (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)